How much can you strech out your arms?


Strech for #doodleadaymarch

Today's word for the challenge #doodleadaymarch is strech, I wonder how much could I strech my arms to tell you how much I love you in a big hug?

And you, how much can you strech your arms to let your loved ones how much you love them?, tell me in a comment in inches or cms. I would love to read all your comments.


Frida Kahlo
 
Yesterday word was "women in history", as mexican, the first woman to came to my mind was Frida Kahlo.
 
I know you visit me from all over this wonderful planet, what woman came up to your mind when you hear "women in history"?
 
If you want to doodle along with #doodleadaymarch you are more than welcome. Leave a comment with a link to your site/blog, I would love to see your doodles.

These doodles were made with INKredible apps for my IPad, I highly recomend this apps, easy to download and easy and fun to use.
 
Thanks for taking your time to read this post!
 
Alejandra.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario